Price: € 110 (*)
Duration of the training: 45 minutes
Access duration: every participant will receive a personalised licence valid for 180 days;
Learning mode: Self-Paced
(*) Special discount conditions for companies purchasing licence packages (Group orders) are available on request.
This online training course uses a case study to describe all 7 tools of quality and to demonstrate their application. You will learn how the Q7 are interconnected and how they link root cause analysis to problem solving. This online course includes downloadable worksheets containing instructions and examples, enabling you to apply the 7 basic tools of quality in your own project with minimum effort.
- You will learn what the 7 basic tools of quality are and how they are used.
- You will receive worksheet templates making it easy to apply the tools in your day-to-day work.
Who Will Benefit?
Quality assurance and quality management personnel.
- Introduction to methods and tools and the relationships between them based on a case study.
- Presentation of the following tools:
- Check sheet
- Pareto Chart
- Scatter plot
- Control chart
- 5 Whys
- Downloadable worksheet templates containing instructions and models for working with check sheets, histograms, Pareto charts, scatter plots and control Charts.
To ensure the course runs smoothly, you need an Internet connection and a web browser with Flash Player enabled as well as a standard PC with sound card and headphones, if possible.