Price: € 65 (*)
Duration of the training: 25 minutes
Access duration: every participant will receive a personalised licence valid for 180 days;
Learning mode: Self-Paced
(*) Special discount conditions for companies purchasing licence packages (Group orders) are available on request.
About the e-learning course
Before we can solve a problem, we first need to determine its actual root cause. Frequently, we tend to focus on the most obvious cause and then wonder why the problem persists. The “5 Whys” QM method counters this phenomenon by guiding us to the crux of the problem.
Learn the results-oriented “5-Whys” technique and quickly and reliably identify the root cause of a problem.
This digital learning course “5 Whys” lets you learn this asking technique whenever and wherever convenient. Check your knowledge by completing the quiz offered at the end of the digital learning course.
What will you learn from the 5-Whys course
- Introduction to the “5 Whys method”
- Use of the method for a case study
- Information on the pitfalls involved in using this method
- Final quiz
Who should attend
- Everybody interested in getting to the crux of a Problem
- Specialists and executives in the field of quality management
The course methodology
The course employs a variety of training tools such as digital learning, tests, and other interactive exercises to enhance delivery of theoretical knowledge. Easily accessible via your laptop, tablet and mobile phone, the course gives you the opportunity to log in and learn whenever, wherever.
The cumulative duration of the programme is 30minutes, after which you will be required to pass a quiz to receive your internationally recognised e-certificate with a unique ID.
The course advisor
The course structure and content are developed by experts from TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. Consisting of product specialists and technical experts, they have been working on EMS implementations to help organisations around the world achieve business excellence.
This assures you that the course has been created with meticulous instruction, introducing you to diverse perspectives and best practices in the relevant standards.
Benefits of enrolling in this course
- World-Class Training
- Learn from TÜV SÜD’s industry experts and training specialistsFlexible
- Flexible Learning Style
- Study in your own time, at your own pace
- Continuous Feedback
- Get prompt feedback from content-embedded assessment
- Competency-Based Learning
- Show your course progress based on demonstrated Learning
- Professional Certification
- Get a globally recognised certificate and enhance your career development
- What is included with the course?
You get access to our e-learning content along with the assessments that will help you understand the topics in depth. In the event of any technical difficulties, you can contact us for support.
- Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Yes. The course allows you to take a break and return to it within the defined access period.
- Are there any tests in the middle of the course?
Yes, there are interactive quizzes throughout the course to gauge your understanding of the lectures.
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my enrolment?
No, refund is not possible once the account is activated.
- What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
Access period may be adjusted for B2B customers depending on what was agreed in the contract. For B2C customers, access runs only for 30 days.
- Who developed the course and what are their qualifications?
The course is developed by TÜV SÜD’s Digital Academy Approval Board. The experts undergo relevant upskilling programmes, benefitting from TÜV SÜD’s 150 years of expertise and global Heritage.