Price: € 135 (*)
Duration of the training: 240 minutes
Access duration: every participant will receive a personalised licence valid for 180 days;
Learning mode: Self-Paced
(*) Special discount conditions for companies purchasing licence packages (Group orders) are available on request.
SCC (Safety Certification for Contractors) is a health and safety management system for technical services. An important part of the SCC is the qualification of employees on the topics of safety, health, and the environment (SHE).
A large number of sub-contractors work in industries with significant challenges to their health. Safety, health, and environmental factors are key concerns for organizations worldwide, particularly for employees employed in high risk jobs. It shares similarities to other management systems such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as well as ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001.
This e-learning course provides a foundation in SCC and SHE standards across 14 learning modules. You will be able to check your progress with short tests at the end of each module. The modules associated with this topic are self-contained and do not have to be completed in a particular order.
You will learn how to evaluate risks and hazards as well as to avoid accidents.
Who Will Benefit?
Employees (e.g. workers, technical service providers, personal services providers).
- Legal provisions
- Hazard and risk assessments
- Work accident – causes, prevention, reporting
- Working organisation and workplace design
- Workplace and job specifications
- Emergency measures and first aid
- Hazardous substances and safe behavior
- Fire and explosion protection
- Work equipment and process
- Electricity and radiation
- Personal protection equipment (PPE)