Scheda programma in Italiano.
Italian and English
The course aims to:
- Share the culture of CSR inside the Organization within all the organizational functions (e.g. middle management, specialists, operators, suppliers)
- Provide an overview about the meaning of Corporate Social Responsibility especially focusing on “how” and “why” a CSR’s strategy is set.
- Increase awareness of employees, workers, partners, on topics of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Support interested parties to engage in a project linked to sustainability issues
- The concepts of sustainability and CSR
- CSR elements, towards a CSR strategy:
- materiality analysis,
- stakeholder engagement,
- definition of priority
- The course is enriched with intermediate tests and in-depth studies
Who will Benefit
This course is specially designed for:
CSR Manager, middle managers, data owner involved in non-financial reporting or sustainability reporting, sustainability specialists, consultants and all the people who need to raise awareness of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Italia Akademie.
- Every participant will receive a personalised licence for using the Contents of the e-learning course. This licence will be valid for 180 days.
- Special discount conditions for companies purchasing licence packages (Group orders) are available on request.
Supported browsers (Flash Player enabled) include:
- Internet Explorer
Additional requires include
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An e-mail address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
What is included with the course?
Each course will include access to e-learning content, quizzes, and proof of completion. Additional resources may also be included and this will vary by course.
Can I pause the course and log in to it anytime?
Certainly. The course allows the learner to take a break and return to it within the defined access period (180 days).
Are there any quizzes in the middle of the course?
Our e-learning courses are designed to promote interaction between learner and content and often include quizzes. Quizzes are designed to help understand where successful learning has been achieved.
What happens if I don’t finish the course within the access period?
The standard access period is 180 days to allow sufficient time to complete your course.
Download Program Course .PDF [ PDF 275 kB ]
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about TÜV Italia Akademie training, click here.