Price: 95 EUR
Duration: 45 minutes
Access Duration: 180 Days
Learning Mode: Self-Paced (LMS)
Payment card data security is essential to your business. The knowledge of and compliance with the 12 requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) puts you in the best position to manage payment card data responsibly. Storing, processing, and transmitting cardholder data requires careful, thoughtful processes. Failure to comply with PCI DSS requirements can have serious and long-term negative consequences for your business. Most importantly, your customers need to know they can trust you and your organization.
This e-learning course addresses the security challenges of payment card processing and shows how compliance with PCI DSS contributes to security.
The training was designed for employees, including managers, who work in organizations that must adhere to the PCI DSS. The objective is to increase the security awareness of the employees.
This will help organizations improve their security and reduce the risk of cardholder misuse. Everyone can benefit from the training, no special PCI knowledge is required.
Compliance with PCI DSS Requirement 12.6 for security awareness
Application of PCI DSS security policies in the enterprise
General understanding of PCI compliance through practical insights
Collection of training points for PCI controls
Credit card payment
To prepare for this course, you should read two documents available at the PCI Council Document Library.
- PCI DSS
- PCI DSS Glossary
For additional reading, the complete document library of the PCI Council can be found here.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.