Price: € 95 (*)
Duration of the training: 60 minutes
Access duration: every participant will receive a personalised licence valid for 180 days;
Learning mode: Self-Paced
(*) Special discount conditions for companies purchasing licence packages (Group orders) are available on request.
With the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now in full force, data protection has become a top priority for organizations worldwide. Discover how you can make headway in enhancing your company’s own data security with TÜV SÜD's latest online training offering.
The EU GDPR Awareness Course is designed to deepen your understanding of the latest EU regulation enacted to give citizens protection and control over their personal data. By taking this course, you will know how to lead data protection enforcement across your organization. You will also get to know more about the rights of individuals and the measures you can take to effectively respond to data breaches. This course provides you with the convenience of self-paced learning, while allowing you to meet evolving standards in data privacy compliance.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Enhance your understanding of the latest EU regulation enacted to give citizens protection and control over their personal data
- Gain knowledge of the measures you can take to effectively respond to data breaches
Who will benefit?
- IT & Information Security Managers
- Risk managers and consultants
- Privacy managers and consultants
- Legal and compliance heads
- Data Protection Officers
- Individuals seeking to take up DPO role
- Personnel in charge of legal requirements updating
In this course, you will understand the scope of GDPR and some of the key terms outlined in the regulation. This course takes you to the fundamentals of GDPR - from the roles of regulatory authority to the requirements for safeguarding information from data breach.
- Understand the EU GDPR data protection policies
- Experience principles and basic concepts underlying GDPR
- Know the key roles outlined in GDPR
- Select and appoint Data Protection Officers
- Know the rights of individuals
- Get an overview of enforcement and compliance measures
- Understand the liabilities and penalties for non-complying organizations