Price: € 110 (*)
Duration of the training: 60 minutes
Access duration: every participant will receive a personalised licence valid for 180 days;
Learning mode: Self-Paced
Language: English and Italian
(*) Special discount conditions for companies purchasing licence packages (Group orders) are available on request.
The course aims to:
- Share the culture of CSR inside the Organization within all the organizational functions (e.g. middle management, specialists, operators, suppliers)
- Provide an overview about the meaning of Corporate Social Responsibility especially focusing on “how” and “why” a CSR’s strategy is set.
- Increase awareness of employees, workers, partners, on topics of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Support interested parties to engage in a project linked to sustainability issues
- The concepts of sustainability and CSR
- CSR elements, towards a CSR strategy:
- materiality analysis,
- stakeholder engagement,
- definition of priority
- The course is enriched with intermediate tests and in-depth studies
Who should attend
CSR Manager, middle managers, data owner involved in non-financial reporting or sustainability reporting, sustainability specialists, consultants and all the people who need to raise awareness of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Certificate of attendance from the TÜV SÜD Italia Akademie.
- Supported browsers (Flash Player enabled) include: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An e-mail address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
Download Program Course .PDF [ PDF 275 kB ]
If you have questions, or require assistance, you may reach us at email@example.com