Price: € 51,50
Duration of the training: 120 minutes
Access duration: 180 days
Learning mode: Self-Paced
The prevalence of hydrogen and its application in fuel cells is constantly increasing. Anyone who works with systems that use hydrogen must be aware of the potential hazards involved and the protective measures they may need to take. The institution for statutory accident insurance and prevention requires that employers make their employees aware of the hazards involved in handling hydrogen. This applies to all employees, not just to mechanics in workshops, but also to cleaning staff or office workers who could potentially come into contact with systems or vehicles that use hydrogen.
Our practical, web-based self-study program ensures that employees are appropriately trained. Employees will subsequently be aware of the hazards posed by hydrogen and learn how to perform first aid in the event of an emergency. The course includes several exams, and the final certificate serves as documentation of course completion.
- Awareness of the hazards of handling with hydrogen.
- Flexibility of place and time through e-learning.
Who will benefit?
All employees who might come into contact with motor vehicles with hydrogen-bearing systems.
- Fundamentals of hydrogen
- Hydrogen technology
- Potential hazards
- Potential protective measures
- Principles of occupational health and safety when handling hydrogen
- Supported browsers include: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- A high speed internet connection will provide best results.
- An email address is required to register for courses.
- Microsoft Media Player or equivalent is needed to play audio and video files.
- Flash Player is used for content and interactive learning. If necessary download and install Flash Player to ensure proper operation of course content.