More security for your production
Basic assessment is a first step towards ensuring the industrial IT security of your production facilities. In advanced assessment, by contrast, we carry out an in-depth analysis of your IT architecture, using our entire arsenal of instruments to determine all potential threats. Our action plan then defines the necessary steps to reduce the risks of industrial IT security.
TÜV SÜD experts build on basic assessment to offer advanced assessment, which supplies comprehensive examination and evaluation of the industrial IT security of your devices and production facilities. Advanced assessment includes risk assessment and penetration testing to identify potential threats, and an action plan including prioritised security measures to reduce the risks of industrial IT security to an acceptable level.
Our services at a glance
- Development of a questionnaire based on ISO 27001, IEC 62 443 and IT baseline protection
- Investigation of industrial IT security
- List of weaknesses
- List of countermeasures
- List of deviations from the relevant standards such as IEC 62 443, ISO 27001 and IT baseline protection
- Development of initial protection measures
- Risk analysis
- Penetration testing
- Comprehensive action plan with prioritised actions for the protection of your production records