Ministerial Decree April 11th 2011 came into effect on May 24th 2012, giving certified private entities such as TÜV Italia, having received the authorization from the Ministry of Employment and Social Policies (Managerial Decree July 30th 2012), permission to carry out periodic verifications of pressure plants and lift equipment on behalf of public entities INAIL, ASL and ARPA.
Our services at a glance
TÜV Italia may operate:
- by appointment of the relevant entity – ARPA, ASL or INAIL – which delegates TÜV Italia, as specifically indicated by the client on the inspection request form;
- by direct appointment of the client, 60 days from the request of first verification filed with INAIL or 30 days if the request was filed with ASL or ARPA.
Upon appointment by the client, TÜV Italia must be provided with the necessary information concerning the plant or lift equipment in question.
More specifically, there are three types of equipment:
- SC Group (lifting equipment for materials)
- SP Group (lifting equipment for people)
- GVR Group (Gas, Steam and Heating equipment)
Italian regions in which TÜV Italia is an authorized body
Based on the authorization received by the Ministry of Employment and Social Policies, TÜV Italia may perform verifications in the following regions:
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Emilia Romagna
according to the frequency required for each specific type of equipment, followed by the production an inspection report.