The ASME boiler and pressure vessel code is today the world’s most widely used standard for the inspection and design of pressure vessels and components.
Components and equipment manufactured in compliance with the ASME code are accepted in the USA, Canada and about 90 more countries. Consequently, ASME Certification enables companies to sell their products worldwide to clients active in the international market.
The ASME mark stamped on the product plate proves the product’s compliance with the ASME code design and safety requirements.
Our services at a glance
- Technical support on the ASME code, also in combination with Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- Welder and welding process qualification
- Verification/execution of calculations according to the ASME code
- Support in manufacturer qualification via ARISE BIIC
- Preparation of the ASME Certification Audit
- Verification of acceptance for components with or without the ASME mark
- Technical training of operators
- Factory controls
- Support in the implementation of an ASME code-compliant quality assurance system