Recognized by the Ministry of the Environment and Protection of Land and Sea as notified body under noise directive 2005/88/CE, the laboratory is equipped with sound measurement chambers both in diffuse fields and free fields over a reflecting plane, in compliance to the provisions of the international regulation. The lab also performs sound and noise measurements and analyses in anechoic, semi-anechoic and reverberation chambers or directly on-site, as well as sound power and pressure measurements with fixed or portable equipment. It is also provided with automatic measurement and data processing systems.
EN, ISO, UNI, DIN, ECMA
- sound power in reverberation chambers;
- sound power in essentially free fields over a reflecting plane;
- sound pressure at operator’s or bystander position;
- equivalent sound level (linear and A, B, C-weighted);
- octave band frequency analysis (linear or weighted), 1/3, 1/12 octave band and narrow band;
- pure tone determination;
- audio-visual apparatus performance analysis;
- workplace noise levels;
- acoustic insulation of rooms/areas, machines and machinery.